Wednesday 26 December 2012

Reggie and Dagul (coastal kids that I met in Bulungan and served as my guide in the place)

These kids were very accommodating, that's why I requested their company to took some photographs  on that place. "Bulungan" was in Paranaque at the right side of the Coastal Road when bounding to Cavite before the toll gate was located. They told me that the busy time there was at one (1 am) in the morning onwards, due to fish trading there. although the place doesn't smell that good, but I noticed that it has it's own identity and potential for a good photograph.

Reggie, the one with the white shirt, even told me his fate with his stepfather, you will feel the  emotions on his face the bitterness of life at his young age of ten, he didn't even go to school for the last three years that's the reason he was only in grade one as of now...I advise him the goodness of having an education and knowledge as well. I am optimistic that what I said to him imparted on his heart and mind.

Here, I took some photos of these two kids that became my friend, for Reggie and Dagul hoping that I can come back to your place and bring photographs printed for them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment