Friday 30 December 2016

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!


Today was the last day of 2016, 31st of December and decided to go to Quiapo to buy some fruits for the New Year's eve.  Brought a Fuji X100s my photowalk gear for at least 4 months now. Just roamed the area down to Sta. Cruz to click whatever image suits for SP, After I think, an hour walking I had made some photos. Here it was hope you like it. 
This one caught my attention, I love the similarity ofthe two image, photo of human boy and an idol. Took the photos just at the front side of Mercury Drug in Quiapo.

Partially covered design of Black Nazareth on the pedicab as the kid looking puzzled with it.


Fruit vendors with the same color of  shirt but the print was different.
Typically when  around seven in the morning you will be amazed by the sunlight at the area of  Carriedo and the Avenida, particularly in   Philtrust Bank. If you want to have an image like this go there at seven in the morning.
Its so nice to play with the light especially when the colorful jeepneys alighting passengers in that area.
Before going home I try to take some shot around the vicinity of Sta. Cruz where light was really nice to play with.
Last shot before riding a jeepney, saw her with red cap, red bag, red palstic bag and red coin purse. Thirteen (13) was really a lucky number for me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment