Monday 9 January 2017

Traslacion on a street photographer's perspective

Street photographer has their own style and technique when it comes to street photography. Most likely they like to use their advantage when producing their own images. With these photographs that I created during the “Traslacion 2017” I decided to do some juxtaposition. 


It is the word most artist love to use, it simply means creating or drawing a contrast between two elements in an image. Photographer can use juxtaposition in his or her favor by producing an image that is ironic, interesting or just plain mysterious.
 


It can be found on daily life, that’s why I planned to do these last “Traslacion” and framing a photograph to include certain elements. Having my camera on my side, I tried to be a keen observer to capture those decisive moments and go for the candid look.


"PULIS HUWAG KANG PAPATAY"













No comments:

Post a Comment